Casual Assessors for Customer Engagement and Business Training Packages
Job no: 492448
Work type: Casual
Location: ACT, Newcastle, NSW, North Coast, NSW, South Coast, NSW, South East, NSW, Sydney, NSW, Western Sydney, NSW, Alice Springs, NT, Darwin, NT, Gold Coast, QLD, North Brisbane, QLD, South Brisbane, QLD, Adelaide, SA, Hobart, TAS, Melbourne, VIC, Perth, WA
Categories: Administration, Education & Training
Team MCI is passionate, experienced and committed to improving knowledge and productivity.
Join an award-winning leader Vocational Education Provider (RTO number 91088) trading as MCI Institute and become part of the friendly, diverse multi- cultural team.
We are seeking dedicated, confident and outgoing Trainers to assess the Customer Engagement and Business Training packages including:
- BSB30115 - Certificate III in Business
- BSB30215 – Certificate III in Customer Engagement
- BSB30415 - Certificate III in Business Administration
- BSB40215 - Certificate IV in Business
- BSB40515 - Certificate IV in Business Administration
You can be based anywhere in Australia as you will work remotely.
You should hold one or more of these qualifications or higher eligible qualifications:
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE40116)
- Current industry experience related to the qualification you will be assessing
- Relevant vocational competencies in at least to the level being assessed
- Excellence in student focus with an understanding of the varying needs of students
- Previous experience in an online -based training & assessment role (experience of Moodle preferred but is not necessary).
- Sound knowledge of the VET sector
- Exceptional time management, communication and organisational skills
If this sounds like you please provide:
- An up to date resume tailored to the position requirements
- Current qualifications (including transcripts)
- Names and current contact details for 2 work referees including a recent Manager or Supervisor
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend