Casual Assessors - Cleaning Operations
Job no: 494434
Work type: Casual
Categories: Education & Training
Team MCI is passionate, experienced and committed to improving knowledge and productivity.
Join an award-winning leader Vocational Education Provider (RTO number 91088) trading as MCI Institute and become part of the friendly, diverse multi- cultural team. You can be based anywhere in Australia as you will work remotely.
We are seeking dedicated, confident and outgoing Trainers to assess the Cleaning Operations Training package including:
- Certificate III in Cleaning Operations (CPP30316)
You should hold one or more of these qualifications or higher eligible qualifications:
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE40116) (or equivalent)
- Current industry experience related to the qualification you will be assessing
- Relevant vocational competencies at least to the Diploma level of the qualification being assessed
- Excellence in student focus with an understanding of the varying needs of students
- Previous experience in an online -based training & assessment role (experience of Moodle preferred but is not necessary).
- Sound knowledge of the VET sector
- Exceptional time management, communication and organisational skills
If this sounds like you please provide:
- An up to date resume tailored to the position requirements
- Current qualifications (including transcripts)
- Names and current contact details for 2 work referees including a recent Manager or Supervisor
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend