Key Relationship Manager - Sydney
Job no: 496712
Work type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Education & Training, Sales, Employment Services
- Are you a proven sale’s professional that has a strategic mindset and is driven to achieve results?
- Do you love the challenge of a fast paced, Account Management/Sales environment?
- Do you have experience in Employment Services?
- Are you passionate about Learning and Development?
If you answered yes to these questions, we have a great opportunity for you. We are looking for energetic and experienced Key Relationship Manager to join our sales team in Sydney.
Working with both new and established clients, this role is to develop ongoing relationships with key Business Decisions makers (primarily in Employment Services and Support Programs) and to consultatively sell our services and capabilities to them.
The ideal candidate will thrive on supporting existing business and finding and nurturing new business opportunities. Someone who excels at getting to know clients and understanding their businesses whilst identifying and securing opportunities. You will be experienced and comfortable performing a high level of activities such as meeting with clients face to face, phone and workplace client meetings to explore opportunities and/or discuss their requirements. We’re looking for a self motivated and driven professional that can articulate services within Employment Service particular Job Active. A strong desire to learn is highly favoured. Travel is required when permitted
To be successful in this position you will be able to demonstrate:
- Honesty, integrity and accountability
- A self motivated, strategic, methodical and driven approach to sales
- Proven experience in achieving sales targets in either an Account Management, Business Development or Relationship Management role
- Knowledge and experience in Employment Services Industry
- A strong client focus with the ability to build effective, lasting relationships
- Highly effective communication and influencing skills
- Highly effective networking skills to identify and connect with key decision makers
- Attending face to face, phone and workplace client meetings
- Excellent Knowledge of MS office suite programs
- A background in the training industry is highly desirable but not mandatory.
Our organisational culture is very supportive and focused on developing individuals to reach their full potential.
Only applications from Australian & New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and those holding valid visas allowing them to work in Australia will be considered.
For more information or if you wish to be considered for this role, please provide a cover letter and resume. Any confidential enquiries can be made by contacting Rebecca Morris on 0416 223 540.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend