Training Services Delivery Administrator
Job no: 496779
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: Nationally, Sydney, NSW
Categories: Administration, Call Centre & Customer Service
We are now seeking a passionate and driven Delivery Administrator to join the MCI Training Services Team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Provide administrative support on Traineeship Project deliverables
- Follow up enrolled students to complete assessments
- Tracking student progress and providing reports to the working team
Key attributes of the successful candidate will include:
- Confident and outgoing personality with excellent phone etiquette
- Work autonomously and self-manage a schedule of outbound calls
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proven experience as an Administrator, Administrative Assistant or relevant role
Sound like you?
We offer a workplace which strives to deliver business and life skills to our clients. Our employees are no exception. We truly believe that the mind is a powerful thing to use. Therefore employees have access to a range of qualifications and training opportunities.
If you are looking for a rewarding role with a market leading organisation we want to hear from you!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend