MCI Solutions Advisor - Sydney
Job no: 497183
Work type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Management, Education & Training, Sales
- Are you an established or fledgling sales or marketing professional interested in a longer term career in sales?
- Do you love the challenge of strategically matching requirements to services?
- Do you have experience or interest in selling business solutions to clients with accountability for a sales target?
- Are you passionate about or interested in Learning and Development or HR?
If you answered yes to all or some of the above, we have a great opportunity for you. We are looking for energetic, hard-working, eager-to-learn Account Managers and Senior Account Managers to join our sales team in Sydney and Melbourne.
Working with both new and existing clients, a sales person with us will develop and nurture ongoing relationships with key Business Decisions makers (primarily in Learning and Development, HR, Change) with the goal of establishing a fit between their requirements and our services.
The ideal candidates will thrive on finding and nurturing new business opportunities. Someone who excels at getting to know clients and understanding their businesses whilst identifying and securing opportunities. You will either have experience in B2B sales that your can evidence and show a good understanding of the sales cycle, or can convince us of your genuine desire to develop your career in sales having at least a basic understanding of it. We’re looking for self-motivated and driven professionals who can articulate services to discerning buyers. A strong desire to learn is highly favoured.
To be successful in this position you will be able to demonstrate:
- Honesty, integrity and accountability
- Emotionally and socially intelligent
- Highly effective communication and influencing skills
- Highly effective networking skills to identify and connect with key decision makers
- A background in the training industry is highly desirable but not mandatory.
- For the more experienced professional, show us that you are a self motivated, strategic, methodical and driven approach to sales
- Proven experience in achieving sales targets in either an Account Management, Business Development or Relationship Management role
- A strong client focus with the ability to build effective, lasting relationships
- For the less experienced, show us your hunger to learn, your understanding of sales so far and your willingness to learn
Our organisational culture is very supportive and focused on developing individuals to reach their full potential.
Only applications from Australian & New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and those holding valid visas allowing them to work in Australia will be considered.
For more information or if you wish to be considered for this role, please contact Charles Masuku on 1300 768 550.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend