Training Services - Delivery Administrator
Job no: 497657
Work type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Administration, Call Centre & Customer Service, Education & Training, MCI Solutions
- Do you have experience in Employment Services?
- Do you have proven administrative skills?
We are now seeking a passionate and driven Delivery Administrator to join the MCI Achieve team.
In this role you’ll:
- Process enrolments for MCI programs
- Provide administrative support on MCI Achieve deliverables
- Follow up Course Advisors on missing Student evidence
- Prepare reports for targeted audiences as requested
- Maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders and customers, staff, contractors and service providers
What we’re looking for:
- Confident and outgoing personality with excellent phone etiquette
- Able to work autonomously and ability to work as part of a team
- Proven experience as an Administrator, Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Suite of Programs and Excel
A little about us…
We are an award winning registered training organisation (RTO 91088), specialising in supported online business courses. An industry leader in education technology and student support we offer you an engaging and immersive learning platform.
MCI Institute is the vocational education division of MCI, who also operate MCI Solutions, which is a multi-award winning consultancy and corporate training provider, known for its transformational education programs & innovative learning solutions.
We have won 33 awards in 17 years including placing on the 2020 and 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List, the Australian Business Innovation Award ABA 100 Australian Business Awards 2016, #7 on BRW's 2015 Most Innovative Companies list, placings on the list in 2012 & 2014, 2015 Smart50 Company Fastest Growing SME in Australia and the 2012 Australian Human Resources Institute HR Service Provider of the year.
To apply please include a current resume. For more information please contact Vicki on 0447650657.
We’re committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity.
Our Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity Plan ensures we welcome all people to join our team, including people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, people living with disability, people of all gender identities, LGBTQIA+ people, people of any socioeconomic status and people of any age, race, national origin or ethnicity. We believe each of our employees’ uniqueness makes us even better at the work we do. We encourage all people to apply for this role, knowing they will be fairly and equally considered.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend