Training Services - Delivery Administrator - Sydney
Job no: 497657
Work type: Fixed Term Contract (fulltime)
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Administration, Call Centre & Customer Service, Education & Training, MCI Solutions
MCI Institute (MCI) is a multi-award-winning Registered Training Organisation (RTO) based in Sydney's CBD providing an extensive range of customised development solutions, qualifications and online training options. We have received 26 awards in the past 10 years including one of the Australian Financial Review’s Most Innovative Companies in Australia.
We are now seeking a passionate and driven Delivery Administrator to join the MCI Achieve team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Processing enrolments for MCI programs
- Provide administrative support on MCI Achieve deliverables
- Follow up Course Advisors on missing Student evidence
- Preparation of reports for targeted audiences as requested
- Maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders and customers, staff, contractors and service providers
Key attributes of the successful candidate will include:
- Confident and outgoing personality with excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a Team
- Proven experience as an Administrator, Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Suite of Programs and Excel
Sound like you?
We offer a workplace which strives to deliver business and life skills to our clients. Our employees are no exception. We truly believe that the mind is a powerful thing to use. Therefore employees have access to a range of qualifications and training opportunities.
If you are looking for a rewarding role with a market leading organisation we want to hear from you!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend