RTO Administration Officer
Job no: 497658
Work type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Administration, Education & Training
Team MCI is passionate, experienced and committed to improving knowledge and productivity.
Join an award-winning leader Vocational Education Provider (RTO number 91088) trading as MCI Institute and become part of the friendly, diverse multi- cultural team.
We are seeking an RTO Administration Officer to provide high level quality customer service and administrative support. You will be based in our Sydney CBD office.
- Enrol Students into a range of Learning Management Systems
- Undertake a range of administrative duties including allocation of assessments to Assessors, receipting of results and issuing Units of Competency to students, printing of materials
- Respond to enquiries via phone, emails and Chat line
- Processing a range of administration tasks associated with the RTO administration
You will possess
- Experience with Student Management Systems
- Experience working in an RTO environment
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of the NSW Smart and Skilled funding arrangements
- Experience in Learning Management Systems administration eg Moodle
If this sounds like you please provide an up to date resume and cover letter tailored to the position requirements.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend