Key Relationship Manager
Job no: 498212
Work type: Full Time
Location: Perth, WA, Sydney, NSW
Categories: Education & Training, Sales, jobactive, MCI Solutions
- Do you have experience in Employment Services?
- Are you passionate about Learning and Development?
- Are you a proven professional that has a strategic mindset and is driven to achieve results?
- Do you love the challenge of a fast paced, Account Management/Sales environment?
We’re currently looking for a full time Key Relationship Manager based in Perth.
In this role you’ll
- Partner with new and established clients (primarily in Employment Services and Support Programs) to market MCI services and capabilities
- Train new clients and personnel on MCI courses and
- Conduct Support Plan Reviews
- Draw on your experience working in Employment Services and/or training service delivery roles
- Apply your strong communication skills to provide high level customer service
- Apply your strong customer service focus and time management skills in discussing client requirements and presenting solutions
What we’re offering
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- You’ll join a global leader in human services with the comfort of knowing you’re part of a stable and growing employer
A little about us…
We are an award winning registered training organisation (RTO 91088), specialising in supported online business courses. An industry leader in education technology and student support we offer you an engaging and immersive learning platform.
MCI Institute is the vocational education division of MCI, who also operate MCI Solutions, which is a multi-award winning consultancy and corporate training provider, known for its transformational education programs & innovative learning solutions.
We have won 33 awards in 17 years including placing on the 2020 and 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List, the Australian Business Innovation Award ABA 100 Australian Business Awards 2016, #7 on BRW's 2015 Most Innovative Companies list, placings on the list in 2012 & 2014, 2015 Smart50 Company Fastest Growing SME in Australia and the 2012 Australian Human Resources Institute HR Service Provider of the year.
To apply please include a current resume. For more information please contact Vicki on 0447650657.
We’re committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity.
Our Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity Plan ensures we welcome all people to join our team, including people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, people living with disability, people of all gender identities, LGBTQIA+ people, people of any socioeconomic status and people of any age, race, national origin or ethnicity. We believe each of our employees’ uniqueness makes us even better at the work we do. We encourage all people to apply for this role, knowing they will be fairly and equally considered.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend